how we can help
According to McKinsey, a larger company can expect to lose 42% of one year’s EBITDA every decade because of supply chain disruption.
In times of profound and rapid change, in an integrated but increasingly unstable world every undertaking should consider its resilience to potentially existential shocks. People have tended to think of these events as principally effecting manufactured goods. However, as Covid has shown, all businesses are potentially vulnerable not just manufacturing but finance, trading and other service businesses should also consider their resilience.
Resilience is about preparing a business to be resistant to future unexpected incidents and a thorough review can either give comfort to stakeholders or set out a path for companies to attain a suitably resilient state.
We use our deep experience in this area to help Boards identify potential dangers and develop strategies to mitigate these.
WHAT WE DO
• Agree the brief and process with the client;
• Stephen Kimbell & Alan J Haig (The Team) meet client management team & key staff to
• outline project;
• The Team spend 2 to 3 days with management and staff to understand & analyse
• client’s business;
• The Team consider the facts, come to some initial conclusions, check the facts;
• The Team meet with management team (and staff) to present conclusions;
• Provide a summary of conclusions and recommendations;
WHY DO IT - THE BENEFITS
Copyright 2020 | andsomedesign